CartoPac Technical Support is available to assist you with any issues you may encounter with your CartoPac solutions and supported hardware. Live support is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Mountain Time.
Before Contacting CartoPac Technical Support:
Please gather the following information about the product and the technical issue you are experiencing. If you have this information readily available when reporting your situation to the CartoPac Technical Support Technician, it will help expedite a resolution.
1. General Information about You and Your Technical Environment:
- Your name, Your Company, the Company you are contracted with (if you are a contractor), your Division or Team (if available), Project name, e-mail, phone number
- CartoPac: Product, Version, Build Number
- Mobile device: Type of Hardware, Operating System, Firmware Version
- Computer environment: Operating System, Active Sync version, ArcMap version
2. Gather Diagnostic Information:
It is important to provide as much diagnostic information as possible to help our support technicians resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
Diagnostic information can include:
- Merge Logs
- Error messages
- Screen Shots
- File Attachments
3. Describe the problem:
Being able to describe in detail the problem you are experiencing will help the support engineer solve your issue more quickly.
Follow these guidelines as closely as possible:
- Be as specific as possible when you explain the problem. When did the problem begin? Does it occur consistently or only sometimes? Is there a pattern?
- Describe the steps you were taking when the problem occurred. Describe actual behavior more than technical speculation. For example: "While I was doing such-and-such, the following happened" is more helpful than "My GPS is broken." This will greatly help our technical team in narrowing in on the cause of the issue.
- Have you been able to replicate the problem using the same steps? Walk through, step-by-step, and, if possible, discover every stylus tap that is necessary to cause the problem to reoccur.
- Restart the mobile device. Does the problem still occur?
Fill out this form to submit a support request to our technical team:
Electronic submissions will receive a response within four business hours. For immediate assistance, you may call our technical support team directly at: (970) 692-5200. Additionally, you can visit our help center to access available resources. Note that credentials are required for access. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not have these credentials.
CartoPac System Installer