This is not your typical Sales Account Manager position! You will be outfitted with steel toe boots, safety glasses, hard hat, safety vest and fire-resistant clothes. Your job, if you choose to accept it, is to work in the field with current customers to evaluate how they are using the CartoPac platform and help determine new opportunities for improvement and implementing solutions to address new problems.
You must be a highly motivated, energetic and technical individual with the key characteristics of being: Resourceful, Adaptable, Proactive, Fast, and Flexible.
The work environment for our team is fast paced and we hold each other to a high standard of integrity and quality, choosing solutions over excuses. Additionally, expectations for each team member are maintained at an elevated level. Under the supervision of the Director of Sales, you will exceed meeting your sales quota through cultivating successful relationships with current customers focused on helping them solve their business problems.
The Account Manager will be expected to provide on-site solution evaluation where they will spend 50% of their time dedicated to working out in the field presenting software features and function as it relates to effectively solving customer pain points. This is an exciting time to be a part of a team that embraces initiative, creativity, and a fresh perspective to increase sales revenue in a growing industry.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the overall account management of assigned accounts and growing new opportunities to meet back to base Sales Quota.
- Assumes responsibility for the full scope of multiple simultaneous projects, including resource scheduling, project tracking, risk analysis, and cost management.
- Adheres to project management methodology guidelines, use of Salesforce, Microsoft Project and any other tools required to adhere to processes over the entire project life cycle.
- Leads design sessions and documents requirements to meet specific customer needs
- Provides direction to the project team including assignment of individual responsibilities
- Manages scope to ensure commitments are met within project parameters
- Proactively communicates status, budget, and timeline updates to internal and external stakeholders
- Works directly with the Director of Sales for the final review of the Statement of Work.
- Works directly with Controller on the finalization of contracts and communication for processing invoices.
- Works directly with Operations Manager for resource assignments, scope of work deliverables and scheduling.
- Works directly with marketing to leverage Customer Solutions to create case studies and develop presentations at industry events and tradeshows
Back to Base Sales
- Responsible for proficiently demoing, promoting and selling CartoPac products and services
- Assumes responsibility for creating and presenting a plan for how Sales Quota will be met
- Maintains and updates plan throughout the year
- Provides monthly written reports on the 1st and 15th of every month, quarterly results and end of year results to the Director of Sales communicating status
- Provide metrics against Sales Quota
- What has been accomplished
- Explain any deviation to plan and approach for how it will be addressed
- What will be accomplished next quarter
- What was accomplished in the current year and what will be accomplished next year
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business, Sales, or Information Systems is preferred.
- Software or IT Sales Experience is a must
- 2-3 years of Sales Experience with proven achievement of meeting Sales Quota
- Excellent technical skills and comfortable with using web technologies
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Proficient in using technology and sales tools, such as Salesforce, Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Microsoft Project, Google Tools, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated track record of both educational and personal achievement
- Polished organizational, context switching, and prioritization skills
- Candid, clear, and concise communication style
- A stable and analytical mindset that can handle the frequent stress of multiple priorities
- Comfortable working in a creative and complex business environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage an active task list, complete time-sensitive tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Understanding of workflow analysis and design
- Understanding of deployment of applications using server technology on multiple operating system platforms
- Knowledge of GIS
- Maintain the highest ethical standards and levels of personal integrity
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Understanding and use of the following:
- Relational databases – Oracle, Esri SDE, MS Access
- Esri products – ArcGIS, ArcCatalog, ArcObjects
- Industry experience for asset management of the following:
- Gas Utilities
- Electric Utilities
- Natural Resources
- Experience with mobile devices and applications including GPS implementation
SEND RESUMES TO: email@example.com