English/Spanish Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
CartoPac International is seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our team as a Bilingual Customer Support Specialist. Under the supervision of the Director of Sales and Marketing, you will provide excellent customer support to our existing and future customers. CartoPac develops, configures, and deploys industry-leading enterprise mobile software solutions for data collection, asset management, inspection, and more.
The ideal candidate will not only possess the necessary technical skills, but also have excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as be fluent in English and Spanish. The work environment for our team is fast paced and we hold each other to a high standard of integrity and quality. Additionally, expectations for each team member are maintained at an elevated level.
CORE AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Receiving and resolving direct bilingual English/Spanish support requests from internal staff, outside customers and partners.
- Answer Support Line during scheduled customer hours.
- Respond to email support requests per our Service Level Agreement.
- Update Customer Environnent Management Documentation.
Managing the CartoPac Help Site by creating new customer accounts as requested and creating and maintaining customer support documentation.
- Create new customer accounts as requested.
- Create and maintain bilingual English/Spanish customer support documentation.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish languages
- 1 or more years of relevant customer support and/or consulting experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Polished organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills
- Candid, clear, and concise communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A stable and analytical mindset that can handle the frequent stress of multiple priorities
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to triage complex problems, identify root causes, and develop appropriate resolutions
- Maintain the highest ethical standards and levels of personal integrity
- Experience with mobile devices running on the Windows OS and iOS platforms
- Experience in documentation of user operating procedures
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience with Trimble products
- Experience with GNSS devices
- GIS knowledge
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with the following:
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Deployment of applications using server technology
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS
- Solid understanding and use of the following:
- Relational databases – Oracle, Esri SDE, MS Access
- Reporting engines such as SSRS, SAP BI, Crystal Reports
- Scripting and development
- Esri products – ArcGIS, ArcCatalog, ArcObjects
- Basic programming experience:
- SQL queries
- Scripting in Windows: DOS, Powershell, Python
- Basic web programming concepts: understanding of server-side and client-side code and implementation considerations
- Oil and gas industry experience.